miércoles, agosto 18, 2010

The hidden follower.

There is a hidden follower in this blog;
there are 6 of you, not five.
You can’t see him or her, neither can I.
I only know that this person is there, and now, so do you.
Why? I do wonder, why follow my words in secrecy?

Do I know you? Are you my mother?
Does your heart break every time I talk about sex?

Are you male? A guy, with a soft heart?
Or are you a voyeur, a savage; crazy for the silly words of yours truly?
You are my own Peeping Tom (I do wish you fate to be happier and less mortal).

Are you a girl? A perky gal that blushes whenever a write Fuck down.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck (lovely face full of healthy red).

I don’t know who you are,
I don’t want to know;
In mystery you are immortal, fascinating and erotic,
Thank you for following in such an alluring way.

No hay comentarios.:

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...