lunes, agosto 17, 2009

A man.

Long legs of milky white,
soft face asleep... waiting...
A puppy-like mind in a passion haze.
A muse-like body in need of a man.

Not a child in my arms,
never a child... I can see her:
A wicked woman with long golden hair.

No questions or passwords,
the doors to her existence are wide open.
Her love is the sweetest dew.
Her skin, a cozy blanket for tonight.

She corrupts my senses.
Mischievous female.
Filthy, immoral; in need of a man.

Late at night, she sings and dances; for me.
She wears light dresses; for me.
She plays, and smiles, and talks for me.
She longs for me, and cries for me.

Her legs of milky white weep rivers of red.
No questions or passwords.
Mischievous, filthy, immoral, in need of a man.

No hay comentarios.:

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...