miércoles, agosto 19, 2009

This is MY house.

They hide, but I know they are in here;
Dungy raccoons eating my Cheerios,
sleeping under my bed, trying on my shoes.

They run around (and probably dance happily)
when I take my shower;
Making a mess with my belongings.
Every day I have to pick up after them.

They sensually move their tails
while hidden in the shadows;
A shimmy, some salsa and a skip
(sick little animals love to mock me).

I store my favorite snacks on Ziplocs...
Pretty sure raccoons can't work resealable bags
(they have clumsy tiny hands and almost no brain).
Worthless raccoons. One day (one joyous day) I will hunt them.

No hay comentarios.:

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...