jueves, diciembre 16, 2010

Am I a good friend?

Probably not. I lack in many areas. I tend to make characters out of my favorite people and my favorite people usually are the closest to me.
So yeah, I guess I can be a really bad friend. Enjoying little mishaps that occur on their everyday lives; small things that might make them less comfortable, but for sure a lot more interesting.
Is that really bad? Well, it’s not rape, but I guess it’s not cotton candy either. I feel guilty. I do. I wish I could be a better friend, but right now, I need to concentrate on my writings. Sorry (someday I do hope to make up for it).

No hay comentarios.:

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...