miércoles, septiembre 22, 2010

About the day.

Someone told me he liked my writings,
two guys told me the same about my photographs.

A friend left me a sweet, secret, message.
A follower left a comment.


I drank breakfast alone (coffee, in front of the computer).

I eat my lunch alone (fish, rice and water)
I asked a friend if he wanted to have dinner with me, he said no;
I had dinner alone (a pineapple filled whole-grain bar and juice).

A chap, that I could easily fancy, said hi (just because).

A chap, that I used to be fond of, said: You know what I love about you?
(I didn’t, now I do; he told me, it was nice).
Don't let that part of you fade - he replied, when I thanked him.

I did not have sex

(and I did not have sexual relations with that woman).
I did run around with the resident dog.
I added five friends and two strangers to Facebook.

I wrote six posts (two in prose and four weird poems; counting this one).

I chatted with my aunt on the phone
(in the background, I could hear grandma talking).
I had quite a lovely, tiny, conversation with quite a lovely, tiny, gal.

I did not cry.

I took between 150 and 250 photographs; uploaded eleven.
I had six different conversations via Messenger
Some were cute, some were boring.


I wrote this as my What-is-on-your-mind? status:

“This girl will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim.”
(A nice suicide note, if you happen to know someone named Jim)

I think it is funny, but nobody commented on it.

It’s 8:52 pm and I am listening to Bob Dylan

(Thinking about the opening credits of Watchmen).
I believe it is a lovely song to end this post with,
so the post ends but the day will continue…

1 comentario:

miss.kar dijo...

amo tu Clinton quote.

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...