martes, septiembre 07, 2010

Non-fiction.

I want to tell you about the fiction that I did not write,
Well, I did write it down, but it was never fiction.
It was about sex (it all ends up being about sex, if you give it enough time).
You thought I was smart enough to imagine things so dark and despicable,
but I wasn’t; I was stupid, stupid and flexible.
Stupid and easy.
Stupid and vile.

I called it fiction, because in our bed I was simple,
the common girl; afraid and sympa.
I don’t really know why I never told you.
It was just funny,
to know you wanted something but were afraid to ask.

It was evil of me, I know.
That is why I now confess,
I was a very bad girl and then
I was a very bad girl again.

No hay comentarios.:

Cuando andábamos

Mientas andábamos pensé que ambos mirábamos el cielo, buscando arcoíris, viendo las nubes con forma de cachorros.   Pero tú observabas mis p...